This course is designed for our students who have taken our Lightroom Photo-Editing course and are looking for more! We will teach you even more organizing techniques as well as some incredible editing tips & tricks that will save you time and help with editing your photos.
Learn how to master colour and black & white editing to turn even the most mediocre shots into masterpieces.
Save your precious time in the long run and join us for our incredible Lightroom II course!
Please note: This course is not more “advanced” than our Lightroom course – it is designed as an extension to our Lightroom course. This means that we don’t expect you to have hours of editing experience, just that you’ve taken our first Lightroom course (so we know what you already know!!)
COURSE COST: $150+GST – Buy 2 or More Advanced Workshops and Save 10%! Use Code: 2+advanced at checkout to apply discount.
LOCATION: Learn Photography Canada’s Home Studio in Evanston.
TIME: 1pm to 4pm or 6pm to 9pm (depending on the day)
– Equipment: Please bring your laptop (loaded with Lightroom & your current catalogue). You may also want to bring any external hard drives, or an external mouse or keyboard if you would like to use these.
– Knowledge Requirements: Lightroom Photo-Editing course or equivalent knowledge (no additional editing experience is required).
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
– Creating custom collections
– Organizing for ease of output
– Processing & enhancing colours
– Selecting & processing images for Black & White
– Creating & applying presets
– Photo merges – HDR & Panoramas
– Creating books / portfolios
– Setting up your images for printing
– Developing and exporting images for web galleries
– Syncing across multiple devices
– Exporting JPEG images