1) By selecting the option to pay over a specified time period, you are irrevocably authorizing Learn Photography Canada to process their ongoing accounts for fees, and GST using your credit card. Such accounts may be processed immediately after the account is rendered.
2) Learn Photography Canada is not responsible for any lost or stolen goods while on course.
3) All students understand that there are risks associated with any activity including the Learn Photography Canada photography class or walking tour. By registering, you acknowledge these risks and release Learn Photography Canada from any liability associated with death or injury.
4) Learn Photography Canada reserves the right to reschedule, cancel, change or postpone any course that is scheduled up to 24 hours in advance. In these cases participants will be allowed to change their course free of charge or receive a full refund.
5) In the case of inclement weather for outdoor courses, Learn Photography Canada will inform participants approximately 24 hours in advance. Scheduled participants will be allowed the option of rescheduling free of charge or receiving a refund in full.
6) By registering you acknowledge that Learn Photography Canada can use a picture of you on course in marketing material. If you do not want to be featured or have seen your picture in marketing material and would like it removed please submit your request through our contact us page.
7) Students may be removed from a class if deemed to be abusive, overly rude or intimidating to the instructor or any classmate. Students who are removed are not entitled to any refund.
8) At the time of your booking, your spot in the course is reserved and we confirm your spot with the catering company and rental venue. If you need to cancel or reschedule, you can do so free of charge 10 days in advance of the class date. If you cancel or reschedule after the 10 days , there will be a $25 administration charge. If you cancel or reschedule within 72 hours of the course start time, there will be a $50 administration fee.