Terms & Conditions
1) By selecting the option to pay over a specified time period, you are irrevocably authorizing to permit Learn Photography Canada to process their ongoing accounts for fees, and GST using my credit card. Such accounts may be processed immediately after the account is rendered.
2) Learn Photography Canada is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged goods while on course.
3) All students understand that there are risks associated with any activity including the Learn Photography Canada photography class or walking tour. By registering, you acknowledge these risks and release Learn Photography Canada from any liability associated with death or injury.
4) Learn Photography Canada reserves the right to reschedule, cancel, change or postpone any course that is scheduled up to 12 hours in advance. In these cases participants will be allowed to change their course free of charge.
5) In the case of inclement weather for outdoor courses, Learn Photography Canada will inform participants approximately 24 hours in advance. Scheduled participants will be allowed the option of rescheduling free of charge.
6) By registering you acknowledge that Learn Photography Canada can use a picture of you on course in marketing material. If you do not want to be featured or have seen your picture in marketing material and would like it removed please submit your request through our contact us page.
7) Students may be removed from a class if deemed to be abusive, overly rude or intimidating to the instructor or any classmate. Students who are removed are not entitled to any refund.
8) At the time of your booking, your spot in the course is reserved and we confirm your spot with the catering company and rental venue. If you need to cancel or reschedule, you can do so free of charge up to 72 hours in advanced of the course. If you cancel or reschedule within 72 hours of the course start time, there will be a $50 administration fee.
9) All course and package purchases expire 2 years from the date of purchase. At this time, any remaining value on the course or package will be forfeited and Learn Photography Canada will not be held liable for any courses not taken. Any option to re-take courses also expires 2 years from the date of purchase.
10) All Gift Certificates expire 2 years from the date of purchase. At this time, any remaining value on the Gift Certificate will be forfeited and Learn Photography Canada will not be held liable for any remaining value.
11) The terms for refund are located here.